Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

I don't know about you (but I have my suspicions) that like me you capital L Love Pinterest!   I find so many great ideas on everything from classroom magagement to a killer dessert for a friend's BBQ!  So I am linking up with Cara over at First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!  Yay!
 
**click on the photo to follow the link to the pins below!**

Here are my favorite TEACHING pins starting with this adorable poster for carpet expectations.  I would love to remind my kiddos of what I expect at carpet time by telling them to SHINE! 

Next on my list is this genius idea for keeping a students desk organized!  I have been scouring the surrounding dollar stores for 26 of these beauties!  
Last but certainly not least of my favorite teaching pins is this classroom management technique using the word NOISE.  Every time the students get too loud you take away a letter and if they make it all the way to NO-there is no talking for the rest of the activity. Love it!! 
I pinned this book cover, which my lovely friend Sarah ended up buying because of that, and I was able to read it while I was visiting Helena for a few days.  She writes over 400 witty and sometimes harsh steps to becoming an adult.  She covers everything from finding a job to making a sandwich. I was relieved to find I was already well on my way to become a full fledged adult!  Woohoo!
This quote.  I just love this quote.  A daily reminder that we have to help each other on this (sometimes overwhelming) journey of life.  
This pin makes me cringe every time I see it.  Who could be so heartless? 
This pin reminds me of my roommates from my senior year at Carroll :)  I'm pretty sure we could have taken on any gang, even if only for a week at a time!  hahaha
Speaking of Carroll, here is a beautiful picture of campus during one of many snowy afternoons, sigh 


I'm gonna let you know, I'm a sucker for anything even semi-romantic.  And this pin really melts my heart!  This {brilliant} young man proposes to his girl with a magical Pixar UP! inspired theme...could it be ANY cuter?!


Have a lovely Friday everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment