Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Confratute, Show Off Your Piles Linky Party, and a Freebie!

Woah!  It's been a while since I last blogged :(  I have been working in my classroom and doing a bucketload of yard work around our property!  I have also been preparing for Confratute; a one week conference held at the University of Connecticut dedicated to the Schoolwide Enrichment Model (SEM) and professional development.  Its day three and I am loving it!!  I have been going to many different sessions - and they have been on everything from motivating underachievers to bringing music into the classroom.  This had also been a great opportunity for me to bond with my new coworkers!  I am so fortunate to work with a phenomenal group of women who I have so much to learn from!

When we finally make it back to Idaho I will need to kick it in gear to get my classroom ready for August. Yikes!  With that said, I'm linking up with Christina for a Show Off Your Piles Linky Party!!


I have been collecting books and resources all summer, but I can never seem to remember to take them to school!

 My piles have spread not only all around my room but into my living room and dining room as well!!  I only had these two pictures with me but trust me. . .there are plenty more!!!

I also have a confession. . . another reason I've been away from the blog-o-sphere is that I'm in the middle of a Numb3rs marathon {thank you Netflix}!!  But I have found time in my very busy schedule ;) to make my first TpT freebie!  Well, my first anything on TpT haha!

I don't know about you, but I love, Love, LOVE to organize!  And I made the decision a long time ago (okay, not that long ago) that my kiddos would be numbered.  So these little ditties will be taped on their desks, above their bag hooks, and sooooo many other palces!  Woohoo!


I hope you enjoyed this long blog post, and if you did, please leave comments, questions, or words of wisdom for this first year teacher in the comments below!  I would LOVE to hear from ya :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment