Friday, August 1, 2014

August CURRENTLY!

I'm linking up with Farley for this month’s Currently! 



Listening - I LOVE watching Saved by the Bell and thanks to Netflix I have 99 episodes at my fingertips 

Loving - Excited doesn't even scratch the surface of how I feel about moving to Boise and starting 2nd grade at Sage International in a few weeks!!  To top it all off I got an apartment with one of my very best friends!

Thinking - So now that I am moving down to 2nd grade my blog title A Little Bird in Third doesn't fit anymore.  So I am pleading asking my teacher friends who have been in the blog-o-sphere longer than a year like me...what should I do?

Wanting - As fun as moving to Boise is, unpacking all those boxes is not my favorite thing in the world to do.  But I am determined to get completely set up this week because next week I will be moving into my brand new classroom!!  *happy dance*

Needing - My room is a bit of a mess but I'm thinking I will just wait until tomorrow to finish packing and just get ready to go see Transformers with my brother at the drive in!  He claims he's never been so we are going to do a little sibling bonding at watch some transformers duke it out on the big screen :D

I am meeting up with the other two second grade teacher in a few days to meet and come up with our supply list.  I can't wait to meet these phenomenal teachers and gear up for a GREAT year!!






7 comments:

Mrs. Leeby said...

YES! Change your blog title now. I promise you won't regret it, but make it something general so that you never have to change it again. I LOVE Saved By the Bell!!!
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Little Eagles said...

I like your blog title, but I'm not yet in the teaching world, so my opinion my now be a good one. But who knows! lol I would absolutely love to see the new Transformers! I've just recently gotten into them, but they are a great set of movies. I like them a lot!!
Good luck on getting everything unpacked and set up! And have fun with those new teacher friends!!

Unknown said...

I agree that you should change your blog name to something more generic so it can change with your assignments. I'm currently re-vamping my entire blog so my blog name makes more sense... hopefully it will be done this month!

Sara Kovach / Dare to be Different - Teach! said...

Yes, change the title, and I agree - to one that is general so that the change is not needed if you move again. It is a pain!!!

Congratulations on the exciting move.

Kristin said...

That's so hard! I would probably change your title - possibly to something grade level free. I know a few people who have kept theirs - like Farley! Her blog address is ohboy3rdgrade, but she teaches fourth now, so she just changed the title. Oh Boy 4th Grade sounds about the same though. A Little Bird in Second just doesn't have the same effect as your title now. It's so hard picking blog names! Good luck!

Kristin
Teaching In A Nutshell
That Fancy Blog Boutique

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for your help ladies! I am going to change the blog title....but now I have to decide what it's gonna be! Aaahhh!! ;)

حاتم النجار said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة صرف صحي بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة شفط بيارات بالقطيف

Post a Comment